- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Clarence C.D. Hammer, 74, of Olmsted, Ill., and formerly of Mound City, Ill., died Thursday, May 19, 2011, at Jonesboro Rehabilitation Heath Care Center.
Friends may call from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
Funeral services will be at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tronzo (Matt) Graham officiating. Interment will follow in the Spencer Heights Cemetery in Mounds, Ill.