- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ray - Curry
Dennis and Julie Ray of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Natalie Anne Ray, to Benjamin Ray "B.J." Curry. He is the son of Bill and Kathy Curry of Eagle Rock, Mo.
Ray is a 2001 graduate of Troy Buchanan High School in Troy, Mo. She received a bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in social work from Washington University in St. Louis in 2006. She is a licensed social worker with the homeless in St. Louis, and an adjunct instructor with George Warren Brown School of Social Work at Washington University. She will be a behavioral health clinician at St. John's Hospital in Springfield, Mo., after the wedding.
Curry is a 2002 graduate of Cassville High School in Cassville, Mo. He received a bachelor's degree in physical education from College of the Ozarks at Branson, Mo., in 2007. He is assistant baseball coach and director of intramural sports at College of the Ozarks.
A May 28 wedding is planned at Vineyard Community Church in St. Louis.