- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
May is Beef Month....Let's Celebrate!!
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY FARM BUREAU
BEEF MONTH CONTEST
MAY IS BEEF MONTH!
In honor of May being Beef Month, Cape Girardeau County Farm Bureau board and Southeast Missouri Cattlemen's Association have teamed up to provide a $50 gift certificate for beef products from Reis Meat Processing to one lucky winner.
Stop by the Jackson or Cape Girardeau Farm Bureau Offices.
Fill out an entry form.
One entry per person please.
18 years or older to enter.
All entries must be made before 4:30 pm on May 31, 2011.
Jackson Farm Bureau
406 W. Washington Street
Jackson, MO 63755
Cape Girardeau Farm Bureau
2907 Independence St. Ste E
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701