- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Jackson police/fire report 5/20/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerry S. Williams, 49, of Puxico, Mo., was arrested on a Scott City warrant.
* Malachi D. Knight, 17, 957 W. Independence St., received a summons for property damage.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.