- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Daughter to Will Hodges Woods and Mariee Renee Shannon of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:14 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Name, Willow Katherlene. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Shannon is the daughter of Willie Shannon and Dimeta Shannon of Sikeston, Mo. Woods is the son of Katherlene Woods of Cape Girardeau and David Green of Denver.
Daughter to Shawn Anthony Hammock and Kayla Marie Lawrence of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:39 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Name, Trysten Ann Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Lawrence is the daughter of Susan Robert of Jackson and Guy Lawrence of Cape Girardeau. Hammock is the son of Eric Hammock of Jackson and Tracie Barlow of Gainesville, Fla. He is employed by Manpower at Signature Packaging.
Daughter to Rachel Ekaterina Brickhaus of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:26 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Name, Kylie Renee. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Brickhaus is the daughter of Marilyn Brickhaus and Glen Brickhaus of Perryville. She is employed at Hardee's.
Son to Robert E. and Caroline K. Thornburgh of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 10:22 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Name, Brayden Robert Edward. Weight, 9 pounds. First child. Mrs. Thornburgh is the former Caroline Leimer, daughter of Linda and Jerry Mowery of Dutchtown and David and Frances Leimer of Jackson. She is a high school teacher with Cape Girardeau School District. Thornburgh is the son of Richard and Deborah Thornburgh of Chaffee, Mo. He is a children's psychiatric care supervisor at Cottonwood Residential Treatment Center.
Daughter to Jonathan Mark and Rachel Michelle Schultz of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:28 a.m. Thursday, May 12, 2011. Name, Amilee Michelle. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Schultz is the former Rachel Mansker, daughter of Glen and Debbie Mansker of Scott City. She is employed in security at Procter & Gamble. Schultz is the son of Perry and Karen Schultz of Tamms, Ill. He is employed with Exel Logistics at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Michael Anthony and Alisha Kelly Pingel of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:15 a.m. Friday, May 13, 2011. Name, Carter Bently. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Pingel is the former Alisha Brown, daughter of JoAnn Brown of Clare, Mich. Pingel is the son of Rita Pingel and Mark Smith, Van and Cheryl Pingel of Perryville, and John and Tana Schenck of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. He is employed at APAC Brickey's Stone Co.