Cape Girardeau police report 5/20/11
Friday, May 20, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Paul E. Schallberger Jr., 35, 3541 Hopper Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain right half of the road and making an improper turn.
* Crystal Gail Streiler, 34, 114 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Christopher William Ford, 27, 1825 Dumais St., was arrested on a U.S. Army warrant for military desertion.
* Melvine Carlina Stuckey, 17, 536 S. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and for a declaration.
* Calvin Lee McCloud Jr., 28, 536 S. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Michael Wayne Davis, 42, 1721 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for domestic assault.
* Cherika Norell Jones, 21, of Pulaski County, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Two subjects were in custody pending charges of stealing.
* Darrell Dewayne Jackson, 40, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Union County, Ill., warrant for shoplifting.
* Tara Renee Rucker, 23, 1929 Delwin St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.