- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 5/20/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 7:43 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 7:55 a.m., a medical assist on Lacey Street.
* At 8:26 a.m., alarm activation on William Street.
* At 3:02 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 4:30 p.m., a vehicle fire on South Middle Street.
* At 4:44 p.m., a vehicle fire on North Kingshighway.
* At 5:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 6:46 p.m., alarm sounding on Lacey Street.
* At 7:29 p.m., a medical assist on Shirley Drive.
* At 8:51 p.m., a medical assist on Siemers Drive.
* At 8:53 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.