- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
'Idol' tour tickets on sale now
The summer tour of "American Idols Live," showcasing performances by this season's top 11 contestants, will play July 31 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Participating in the tour will be Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart, Jacob Lusk, James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Naima Adedapo, Paul McDonald, Pia Toscano, Scotty McCreery, Stefano Langone and Thia Megia. Tickets are available now at www.americanidol.com, www.ticketmaster.com and www.aeglive.com.
*** Ste. Genevieve has music festival
STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. -- The Ste. Genevieve Area Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with St. Louis' Sheldon Concert Hall, will present the Ste. Genevieve Summer Music Festival 2011. All concerts will be on Friday and Saturday evenings in June and Friday evenings in July at the Orris Theater, 265 Merchant St. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are available at www.SteGenChamber.org and at the Ste. Genevieve Chamber of Commerce for $12.50.
Sikeston presents 'Music in the Park'
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The sound of music will be heard from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Fridays in May and June in Malone Park in downtown Sikeston. "Music in the Park" artists will be Bluegrass Revival today, Chimes of Freedom on May 27 and Pullen Family Gospel on June 10. Musical guest for June 3 is to be announced. For more information, contact Megan at 573-838-8261 or Steve at 573-621-7929.