- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 5/19/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of trespassing.
* Cedric John Lucious, 22, 1012 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* Christopher Michael Siebert, 23, 3417 Glenview Drive, was arrested on a probation and parole warrant.
* Jeremy Alan Bourland, 29, 1004 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* Chetiqua Almedia Poindexter, 24, 1439 Whitener St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a suspended operator's license.
* A 16-year-old girl was citied into juvenile court for a curfew violation and being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption.
* Robert Ervin Simmons, 31, 1238 College St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, felonious restraint and unlawful use of a weapon.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of domestic assault.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of stealing.
* Samemia Camecia Twiggs, 26, 716 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Charlotte Welch, 34, 536 Frederick St., received a summons for failure to keep property free of litter.
* Jordy M. Faith, 21, of Scott City received a summons for stealing.
* Daleisha Reshai Smith, 17, 611 Charles St., received a summons for property damage.
* Robbery, burglary and armed criminal action were reported.
* A burglary was reported at 1024 S. Benton St.
* Burglary and a damaged door were reported at 4 N. Pind Wood Lane.
* Forgery was reported at 120 N. Sprigg St.
* Money was reported stolen at 909 Hickory St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A bank card was reported stolen at 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A vehicle was reported damaged on Spanish Street.
* A window was reported broken at 43 S. Lorimier St.
* A window was reported broken at 2815 S. Sprigg St.
* Child molestation was reported.
* Harassment by telephone was reported.
* A 20-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.