- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)6
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Congrats to SEMO Food Bank
Congratulations to Karen Green and the Southeast Missouri Food Bank on being awarded the Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals' Advertising for a Cause grant.
Your organization serves an outstanding mission. Feeding children, supporting them as they earn their education, building the brighter future of America. Hungry children do not thrive, cannot focus and learn, and will not deliver the educated workforce America needs to prosper. Here in America's breadbasket, it's a wonderful thing that the Southeast Missouri Food Bank provides nourishment that transitions children from hunger to an education, a job, and self-sufficiency.
Congratulate your colleagues for earning this wonderful honor. Good folks from Tri-State are coming to help you. Keep up the good work. What you do every day gives us hope we can believe in.
T. ROBIN COLE III, Jackson