- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
Warchild 7th Annual "Rebel Yell" Biker Rally
The countdown has begun, till Warchild Rg will host their "Rebel Yell" Biker Rally right here in Southeastern Missouri, just out side of Chaffee.
"Rebel Yell" is an Annual benefit to support the St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis. $20 will get you in for the ENTIRE weekend!!! Its a good time for a GREAT CAUSE!!!
We welcome everyone over 21, riding any type of bike even those who do not ride. The Rally is our main fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Hospital. Come on out and enjoy the festivities I KNOW you will have a good time. The only question you will have is, "WHEN IS THE NEXT REBEL YELL???"
Paul Friga Farms COUNTY ROAD 248, Chaffee, MO
7th annual Warchild "Rebel Yell" is June 3rd, 4th and 5th
$20 per person for All 3 days!!
Friday: 7pm "Hypnotist" Steven W. Winchester C.H. of Inner Strength Hypnosis Center, Perryville, MO
Opening for: The "John D. Hale Band"
Saturday: 1-4pm Field events and Blessing of the Bikes
7pm-12am "Slight Return" 9pm "Elvis" Impersonator
10pm More to mention
"Crown Valley Winery" taste testing & selling wine
"Legends Tattoo" of Poplar Bluff
"Uncanny Caricature"Collin Adams
"Black Diamond Bootheel"Harley Davidson
"Freedom Embroidery" Todd Weaklend
"Fortune Teller" Belinda Ache
Sound & Lights by Rick Braggs
Also T-shirts, Leather, Jewelry, Food & Alcohol
WARCHILD, home base of Chaffee Missouri in Sandy's Toddle Inn, is a non-profit motorcycle riding group who's members are dedicated to supporting the Missouri Veteran's and the children of St. Jude Hospital.
Need more info about Warchild check out our website, http://warchildrg.weebly.com/ or our facebook page @ warchildrg.