- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Warchild 7th Annual "Rebel Yell" Biker Rally
The countdown has begun, till Warchild Rg will host their "Rebel Yell" Biker Rally right here in Southeastern Missouri, just out side of Chaffee.
"Rebel Yell" is an Annual benefit to support the St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis. $20 will get you in for the ENTIRE weekend!!! Its a good time for a GREAT CAUSE!!!
We welcome everyone over 21, riding any type of bike even those who do not ride. The Rally is our main fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Hospital. Come on out and enjoy the festivities I KNOW you will have a good time. The only question you will have is, "WHEN IS THE NEXT REBEL YELL???"
Paul Friga Farms COUNTY ROAD 248, Chaffee, MO
7th annual Warchild "Rebel Yell" is June 3rd, 4th and 5th
$20 per person for All 3 days!!
Friday: 7pm "Hypnotist" Steven W. Winchester C.H. of Inner Strength Hypnosis Center, Perryville, MO
Opening for: The "John D. Hale Band"
Saturday: 1-4pm Field events and Blessing of the Bikes
7pm-12am "Slight Return" 9pm "Elvis" Impersonator
10pm More to mention
"Crown Valley Winery" taste testing & selling wine
"Legends Tattoo" of Poplar Bluff
"Uncanny Caricature"Collin Adams
"Black Diamond Bootheel"Harley Davidson
"Freedom Embroidery" Todd Weaklend
"Fortune Teller" Belinda Ache
Sound & Lights by Rick Braggs
Also T-shirts, Leather, Jewelry, Food & Alcohol
WARCHILD, home base of Chaffee Missouri in Sandy's Toddle Inn, is a non-profit motorcycle riding group who's members are dedicated to supporting the Missouri Veteran's and the children of St. Jude Hospital.
Need more info about Warchild check out our website, http://warchildrg.weebly.com/ or our facebook page @ warchildrg.