- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
Cafe Soupe Grand Opening
For Immediate Release
May 10, 2011
Café Soupé Grand Opening
Cape Girardeau, Mo. -- PAJCO, Inc. is excited to announce Café Soupé's Grand Opening Celebration on Friday, May 20, 2011 from 11am-6pm. Grand opening activities begin with a ribbon cutting at 11am, followed by food sampling until 6pm. The first 100 people in attendance will receive a commemorative Café Soupé bowl and spoon. K103 will be on location at 3pm for a live broadcast. Those that come during the broadcast will be given the chance to spin the will for prizes the grand prize will be two tickets to see Tim McGraw and Luke Bryan. Café Soupé is a located in the CityCentre, formerly known as the Rust & Martin building, at 2502 Tanner Drive in Cape Girardeau, Mo. The Opening Celebration will also include S&S Combos specially priced at $5.00 till the end of May.
Café Soupé is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Normal operating hours are Sunday, 7am-6pm; Monday-Thursday, 7am-8pm; and Friday-Saturday, 7am-9pm. The innovative menu features a wide assortment of freshly made soups, salads, and sandwiches. Additionally it offers quality coffee drinks, fountain beverages, packaged beverages and fruit infused water along with a limited selection of wine and bottled beer.
The bistro like atmosphere will entice guests to sit in the courtyard to enjoy the ambiance. A preview of the menu includes a daily selection of eight soups including Wisconsin Beer Cheese and Loaded Baked Potato. Salad selections consist of the Caprese Salad, Smoked Brisket Salad, Spinach Salad and more! Sandwiches include Caribbean Jerk Chicken, Southwest Turkey, Zesty Italian, Ham and Brie, Smoked Brisket, Garlic Chicken, and Vegetarian Basil and Brie all served on your choice of pretzel bread, panini, multigrain or flatbread. A kid friendly menu is also available with classics such as grilled cheese, pepperoni flatbreads, and macaroni and cheese bites.
The City Centre's tenants LeBounce and The Source-Yoga'n More along with Café Soupé work together to focus on family activity, well being, and eating well. The indoor neighborhood will later feature a spa and a meeting center. For more information on Café Soupé, please visit our website at www.cafesoupe.com.