- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ford - 55 Years
Bill and Ruth Ann Ford of Cape Girardeau observed their 55th wedding anniversary May 5, 2011.
The couple was married May 5, 1956, in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. A.J. Langston. Their attendants were Doris and Paul Keller, sister and brother-in-law of Mrs. Ford.
Ford is a retired heavy equipment operator. Mrs. Ford is a retired counselor.
They have three children, Debbie (Jim) Matthews of Jackson, David (Sharon) Ford and Randy (Stacey) Ford of Cape Girardeau. The Fords have eight grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.