* Lisa S. Burgess, 49, of Iberia, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Amanda D. Payne, 19, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for stealing.
* Two boys, ages 12 and 14, were taken into custody on suspicion of assault.
* Zachary V. Snider, 27, 613 Sycamore Circle, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for prohibited acts.
* Destany J. Hale, 27, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to have a child younger than 16 wear a seat belt.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* BNSF Railroad, 1 Good Hope St., reported wire stolen.
* Shell Dmart, 3415 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Clothing, sunglasses, a notebook binder, book and purse were reported stolen at 810 Illinois St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 45 N. Benton St.
* License plates were reported stolen at 38 N. Hanover St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 28 N. Fountain St.
* Medication was reported at 445 S. Spring Ave.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 49 N. Benton St.
* A television was reported stolen from 1015 Bloomfield St.
* A 49-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 28-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.