- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 5/12/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa S. Burgess, 49, of Iberia, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Amanda D. Payne, 19, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for stealing.
* Two boys, ages 12 and 14, were taken into custody on suspicion of assault.
* Zachary V. Snider, 27, 613 Sycamore Circle, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for prohibited acts.
* Destany J. Hale, 27, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to have a child younger than 16 wear a seat belt.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* BNSF Railroad, 1 Good Hope St., reported wire stolen.
* Shell Dmart, 3415 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Clothing, sunglasses, a notebook binder, book and purse were reported stolen at 810 Illinois St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 45 N. Benton St.
* License plates were reported stolen at 38 N. Hanover St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 28 N. Fountain St.
* Medication was reported at 445 S. Spring Ave.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 49 N. Benton St.
* A television was reported stolen from 1015 Bloomfield St.
* A 49-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 28-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.