- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
James - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Milton James of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner Feb. 5, 2011, at St. Paul Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall.
Hosts were their children and grandson.
James and Arlene Petzoldt were married Feb. 5, 1961, at St. Paul Lutheran Church, by the Rev. Walter Keisker. They were the last couple to get married in the old St. Paul Church.
The couple has three children, Paul (Natalie) of Mead, Colo., Karen and Nathan of Cape Girardeau; and a grandson, Wyatt Prentice of Mead.