- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Highway 25 reopens
Highway 25, which has been closed since last week due to floodwaters from the Diversion Channel and Hubble Creek at Dutchtown, will reopened at noon Thursday, according to the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
Highway 74 from County Road 205 to Interstate 55 also reopened, though the road will remain closed from County Road 205 to Highway 25 due to water over that stretch of road.