- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire report 5/3/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for first-degree burglary, third-degree assault, truancy and being a runaway.
* Property damage was reported at 110 W. Mary St.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 5400 block of Old Cape Road East.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical service on East Adams Street.
* Emergency medical service on Bent Creek Drive.
* Emergency medical service on Broadridge Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A citizen's assist on Oak Hill Road.
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.