- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Jackson police and fire report 5/3/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for first-degree burglary, third-degree assault, truancy and being a runaway.
* Property damage was reported at 110 W. Mary St.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 5400 block of Old Cape Road East.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical service on East Adams Street.
* Emergency medical service on Bent Creek Drive.
* Emergency medical service on Broadridge Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A citizen's assist on Oak Hill Road.
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.