- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 5/3/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance.
* Skyler Ethan Nolan, 17, of Mill Creek, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Dera B. Perry, 21, 235 S. Lorimier St., No. 6, was arrested on suspicion of distributing a controlled substance.
* Travis W. Shavers, 27, 121 East Rodney Drive, was arrested on suspicion of destruction of jail property.
* Two subjects were in custody pending charges of robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.
* James D. Peet, 18, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Alicia M. Dambach, 25, of Jackson received a summons for placement of waste containers.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A TV was reported stolen at 429 S. Hanover St.
* Coins were reported stolen at 1037 N. Middle St., where a vehicle was also reported damaged.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* A 19-year-old man was placed in protective custody.