- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
South Sprigg Street in Cape closed due to sinkholes
The Cape Girardeau city government announced Monday just after noon that sinkholes under the road have caused the closure of South Sprigg Street between La Cruz Street and Petroleum Road.
Other road closures within Cape Girardeau include:
* Main Street from 1st Street to 3rd Street.
* 1400 block of Rand Street.
* 1100 & 1200 blocks of Water Street.
* Meadowbrook Lane.
* Larry Avenue.
* 400 & 500 blocks of LaCruz Street.
* Giboney Avenue between LaCruz Street to Poplar Street.
* 600 block of Poplar Street.
* 400 & 500 blocks of Locust Street.
* Second Street between LaCruz Street to Locust Street.
* 1st Street between Water Street to Spanish Street.
* 100 block of East Cape Rock Hill.
* 200 block of North End Boulevard.
* 400 block of 2nd Street.
* 300 & 400 blocks of 3rd Street