- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CROSSTOWN, Mo. -- Roger Lee "Bo" Roberts, 76, of Crosstown died Thursday, April 28, 2011, at his home.
He was born Oct. 24, 1934, at Crosstown, son of Cletus and Wanda Golden Roberts. He and Phillus A. Weibrecht were married June 1, 1957, at Jackson.
Bo was a laborer with Perryville Street Department. He was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include his wife, Phillus A. Roberts; his mother, Wanda Weibrecht; a son, Steven Mark Roberts, all of Crosstown; two daughters, Sherry Roberts of Crosstown and Kathleen Jody (Jim) Lobsinger of El Mirage, Ariz.; a brother, Jackie Roberts of Farmington, Mo.; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father; a sister, JoDean Pingel; and brother-in-law, Eldon Pingel.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.
Memorials to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.