- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Thanks for keeping us safe
The cast and crew of River City Players' current show "Faith County" were sent into the kitchen at Port Cape Girardeau recently during the tornado warnings. Everyone from the restaurant as well as a large party upstairs was crammed into the kitchen. Thanks to Port for keeping us safe.
"Faith County" opens May 6 and runs May 6, 7, 13 and 14 for the dinner and show. A Mother's Day matinee May 8 at 2 p.m. will have a dessert bar, and May 12 will be our show only.
ANDREA SHOVAN, Cape Girardeau