- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Freed - 25 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Rick Freed of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary with a cruise in April to Cozumel, Isla Roatan, Belize, and Cayman Islands.
Freed and Kim Givens were married April 26, 1986, in Cape Girardeau. Their attendants were Tammy Huckstep and Jack Huckstep.
They have two children, Teddy Eggimann and Heather Lawson, and six grandchildren.