- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Horst - Renz
Jennifer Anne Horst and Nicholas Robert Renz were married Sept. 4, 2010, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. Robert Henrichs performed the ceremony. Pianist and organist were Matthew and Pat Palisch of Jackson, and vocalist was Matthew Palisch.
Parents of the couple are Steve and Carol Horst of Jackson, and Robert and Susan Renz of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Laura Horst Jones, sister of the bride, and maid of honor was Julie Wunderlich, both of Jackson.
Christopher and Timothy Renz of St. Louis, brothers of the groom, were best men. Ushers were Jason Jones, Ryan Campbell, Matthew and Lucas Horst.
Candlelighters were Cara Campbell and Kaley Horst, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Ava and Warren Jones, niece and nephew of the bride. They are the children of Jason and Laura Jones.
Jamie Harrison attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 3 at Celebrations in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Renz is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science and medical degrees from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a resident physician at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Christian Brothers College High School in St. Louis. He received a bachelor of science and medical degrees from UMC. He is a resident physician at Barnes-Jewish.
The couple is residing in St. Louis.