Cape Girardeau police report 4/26/11
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua Wayne Rainey, 26, 790 Mockingbird Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* Kendra Dawn Baber, 26, of Wolf Lake, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Two 14-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of resisting arrest and unlawful use of weapons.
* Ashley Jo Chop, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Michael Lee Joyner, 56, 44 N. Pind Wood Lane, was arrested on suspicion of assault and trespassing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A Ford Flex was reported stolen at 1220 Rockwood Drive.
* Nip Kelly Construction reported glass broken out of a trailer.
* Shooter's Gun Shop, 335 Christine St., reported a hole knocked through a brick wall.