Cape Girardeau police report 4/22/11
Friday, April 22, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Landers Whitcomb Jr., 24, 921 William St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance.
* Jonathan L. Lockridge, 22, 921 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Travis W. Abernathy, 37, 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Joshua L. Steger, 21, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation and on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear.
* William T. Harris, 32, 612 Boxwood Drive, was arrested on a Cole County warrant for failure to appear for fraud.
* Two juvenile boys were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of property damage.
* Dawon A. Collins, 17, 534 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on suspicion of a peace disturbance and resisting arrest.
* Joshua V. Moore, 22, 11 Village Drive, received a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Andrew T. Hanks, 17, 1927 N. Kingshighway, received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* A mountain bike was reported stolen at 827 Jefferson Ave.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 353 S. Kingshighway.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 112 S. Spanish St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen.
* The Humane Society, 2536 Boutin Drive, reported a pit bull, German shepherd and a poodle were reported stolen.
* B&S Radiator, 2222 Kingsway, reported property damage.
* A vehicle's interior was reported damaged at 1227 N. Spanish St.
* A window's vehicle was reported damaged at 330 N. Spring Ave., where a wallet was also reported stolen.
* Sexual abuse was reported.
* A 54-year-old man was placed in protective custody.