- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 4/22/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Landers Whitcomb Jr., 24, 921 William St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance.
* Jonathan L. Lockridge, 22, 921 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Travis W. Abernathy, 37, 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Joshua L. Steger, 21, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation and on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear.
* William T. Harris, 32, 612 Boxwood Drive, was arrested on a Cole County warrant for failure to appear for fraud.
* Two juvenile boys were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of property damage.
* Dawon A. Collins, 17, 534 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on suspicion of a peace disturbance and resisting arrest.
* Joshua V. Moore, 22, 11 Village Drive, received a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Andrew T. Hanks, 17, 1927 N. Kingshighway, received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* A mountain bike was reported stolen at 827 Jefferson Ave.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 353 S. Kingshighway.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 112 S. Spanish St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen.
* The Humane Society, 2536 Boutin Drive, reported a pit bull, German shepherd and a poodle were reported stolen.
* B&S Radiator, 2222 Kingsway, reported property damage.
* A vehicle's interior was reported damaged at 1227 N. Spanish St.
* A window's vehicle was reported damaged at 330 N. Spring Ave., where a wallet was also reported stolen.
* Sexual abuse was reported.
* A 54-year-old man was placed in protective custody.