- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
Lost goat corralled in bathroom after trip to music store
AMMON, Idaho -- Stop me if you've heard this one: A goat walks into a music store.
It sounds like the start of a bad joke, but that's exactly what happened at the Piano Gallery in the southeastern Idaho town of Ammon.
KIFI-TV reports the goat followed a woman and her child into the store Monday. Maybe it was looking for some sheet music.
Clerk Lorri Bridges says the goat was just adorable. The staff corralled it in a bathroom until animal control arrived.
The goat, dubbed Beethoven for its apparent love of music, is being held at the Idaho Falls Animal Shelter.
If it isn't claimed, someone is ready to adopt it.
Information from: KIFI-TV, http://www.localnews8.com/