- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
United Way Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon
The United Way celebrated the 22nd Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon on April 14th and recognized these volunteers for their outstanding commitment to our community.
First row: Bekki Cook, Whitney Pohlman, and Rhonda Parker. Second row: Peggy Childers, Linda Currin, Mae Cueller, Cindy Buchheit, and Geneva Ruesler. Third row: Trevor Mulholland and Dr. Patrick Ruopp. The following individuals were also recognized at the luncheon but not available for picture: Beth Butler, Dale Humphries, Ila Niswonger, Julie Parsons, Dr. Janet Ruopp, and Pam Rutherford.