- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Scott City Fire Victims Family Benefit
On February 22, 2011, we lost the lives of three amazing people due to a tragic fire: Donnie Estes, Cheryl Talley, Brttany Calhoun, and her dog, Cobain. Donnie's wife, Norma Estes, has suffered several burns due to the fire. To raise funds for funeral and medical costs, Outlaw Offroad Park will be holding a benefit for the family on Saturday, April 23, 2011. This will be an all day event, starting at 8am til midnight. You can come and go as you please. From 9am - 10am, there will 50/50 Easter Egg Hunt held for the children (only $1/child). There will also be music throughout the day and Karaoke from 5pm - 8pm. An auction and 50/50 drawing will be held in the evening. And, of course, 300 acres of trails, mud pits, drag strips, and fun!
Admission to the park that day will be $15 per person, children 10 and under are free! Outlaw Offroad Park is located just 8 miles west of hwy 72/34 junction. Take hwy 34 to county road 324 (Pipeline Road) 1/2 mile to county road 316. For more information, you may contact Amanda at 573-225-4503 or check out thier website: www.OutlawOffroadPark.com Look forward to seeing you there!