- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Scott City Fire Victims Family Benefit
On February 22, 2011, we lost the lives of three amazing people due to a tragic fire: Donnie Estes, Cheryl Talley, Brttany Calhoun, and her dog, Cobain. Donnie's wife, Norma Estes, has suffered several burns due to the fire. To raise funds for funeral and medical costs, Outlaw Offroad Park will be holding a benefit for the family on Saturday, April 23, 2011. This will be an all day event, starting at 8am til midnight. You can come and go as you please. From 9am - 10am, there will 50/50 Easter Egg Hunt held for the children (only $1/child). There will also be music throughout the day and Karaoke from 5pm - 8pm. An auction and 50/50 drawing will be held in the evening. And, of course, 300 acres of trails, mud pits, drag strips, and fun!
Admission to the park that day will be $15 per person, children 10 and under are free! Outlaw Offroad Park is located just 8 miles west of hwy 72/34 junction. Take hwy 34 to county road 324 (Pipeline Road) 1/2 mile to county road 316. For more information, you may contact Amanda at 573-225-4503 or check out thier website: www.OutlawOffroadPark.com Look forward to seeing you there!