- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Victims of alleged Ponzi scheme seek compensation from killer's victims (8/21/16)3
- Cape Central football team falls to state-ranked Liberty in Pixley's debut (8/20/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
Scott City Fire Victims Family Benefit
On February 22, 2011, we lost the lives of three amazing people due to a tragic fire: Donnie Estes, Cheryl Talley, Brttany Calhoun, and her dog, Cobain. Donnie's wife, Norma Estes, has suffered several burns due to the fire. To raise funds for funeral and medical costs, Outlaw Offroad Park will be holding a benefit for the family on Saturday, April 23, 2011. This will be an all day event, starting at 8am til midnight. You can come and go as you please. From 9am - 10am, there will 50/50 Easter Egg Hunt held for the children (only $1/child). There will also be music throughout the day and Karaoke from 5pm - 8pm. An auction and 50/50 drawing will be held in the evening. And, of course, 300 acres of trails, mud pits, drag strips, and fun!
Admission to the park that day will be $15 per person, children 10 and under are free! Outlaw Offroad Park is located just 8 miles west of hwy 72/34 junction. Take hwy 34 to county road 324 (Pipeline Road) 1/2 mile to county road 316. For more information, you may contact Amanda at 573-225-4503 or check out thier website: www.OutlawOffroadPark.com Look forward to seeing you there!