- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Raymond F. Klipfel, 65, of Chaffee died Sunday, April 10, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 11, 1945, in New Hamburg, Mo., son of Daley and Catherine Heuring Klipfel. He and Margaret Baker were married March 8, 1968.
Raymond retired from Thorngate Ltd. in Chaffee, where he worked in the warehouse. He worked part time as a custodian at Chaffee High School. He was a member of Victory Life Center in Oran.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Jeff (Paula) Klipfel and Kevin Klipfel of Chaffee; a daughter, Debbie (Wayne) Flanigan of Chaffee; two sisters, Lavern Keusenkothen of Kelso, Doris Walter of Oran; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Brian Flanigan officiating and the Rev. Roger Baker assisting.
Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.