- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
New contractor chosen for Bollinger County license office
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bollinger County Abstract and Title Co., Inc. will be the new agent for the Marble Hill Motor Vehicle and License Office, the Missouri Department of Revenue announced Monday.
The winning proposal was chosen as part of a competitive bidding process implemented in Missouri in 2009. The bidding process is used for all of Missouri's local license offices.
Bollinger County Abstract and Title was founded in 1909. Donnia Besher is the company's president.
The bidding process began in February when the state canceled its management contract with the office's previous agent.
Additionally, the Marble Hill License Office will move to a new location at 101 Gilmore St.
The opening day and any changes in office hours will be announced by the new agent at a later date, the department of revenue said in its news release.
101 Gilmore St., Marble Hill, MO