- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
New contractor chosen for Bollinger County license office
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bollinger County Abstract and Title Co., Inc. will be the new agent for the Marble Hill Motor Vehicle and License Office, the Missouri Department of Revenue announced Monday.
The winning proposal was chosen as part of a competitive bidding process implemented in Missouri in 2009. The bidding process is used for all of Missouri's local license offices.
Bollinger County Abstract and Title was founded in 1909. Donnia Besher is the company's president.
The bidding process began in February when the state canceled its management contract with the office's previous agent.
Additionally, the Marble Hill License Office will move to a new location at 101 Gilmore St.
The opening day and any changes in office hours will be announced by the new agent at a later date, the department of revenue said in its news release.
101 Gilmore St., Marble Hill, MO