- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
New contractor chosen for Bollinger County license office
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bollinger County Abstract and Title Co., Inc. will be the new agent for the Marble Hill Motor Vehicle and License Office, the Missouri Department of Revenue announced Monday.
The winning proposal was chosen as part of a competitive bidding process implemented in Missouri in 2009. The bidding process is used for all of Missouri's local license offices.
Bollinger County Abstract and Title was founded in 1909. Donnia Besher is the company's president.
The bidding process began in February when the state canceled its management contract with the office's previous agent.
Additionally, the Marble Hill License Office will move to a new location at 101 Gilmore St.
The opening day and any changes in office hours will be announced by the new agent at a later date, the department of revenue said in its news release.
101 Gilmore St., Marble Hill, MO