- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
New contractor chosen for Bollinger County license office
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bollinger County Abstract and Title Co., Inc. will be the new agent for the Marble Hill Motor Vehicle and License Office, the Missouri Department of Revenue announced Monday.
The winning proposal was chosen as part of a competitive bidding process implemented in Missouri in 2009. The bidding process is used for all of Missouri's local license offices.
Bollinger County Abstract and Title was founded in 1909. Donnia Besher is the company's president.
The bidding process began in February when the state canceled its management contract with the office's previous agent.
Additionally, the Marble Hill License Office will move to a new location at 101 Gilmore St.
The opening day and any changes in office hours will be announced by the new agent at a later date, the department of revenue said in its news release.
101 Gilmore St., Marble Hill, MO