Jackson police/fire report 4/8/11
Friday, April 8, 2011
The Jackson Police Department reported the following incidents. Arrests do no imply guilt.
* Susan Green, 51, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Andrew Webre, 20, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license.
* A theft was reported in the 4600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Deerwood Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on West Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* A drug lab processed on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.
* Emergency medical service on Oak Street.