- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
ELKHART, Ind. -- John Putman, 69, of Elkhart passed away Wednesday, March 30, 2011, at Hospice House of Elkhart.
He was born Aug. 31, 1941, in New Madrid County, Mo., to Marlow and Margaret Putman. He and Sherrie Merritt were married Dec. 27, 1996, in Las Vegas.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Lee (Sheri) Putman of Noblesville, Ind., Steven Putman of Elkhart; a stepson, David Holdren of Chicago; five grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; and a brother.
John worked in the RV industry most of his life, including sales and marketing at Phoenix RV, executive director of Patrick Industries, United Shade, and owner of Allure window fashions.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Monday at Hartzler-Gutermuth-Inman Funeral Home in Elkhart, with visitation starting at 2.
Memorials may be given to American Cancer Society or Hospice House of Elkhart.