- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 4/8/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Logan M. Sloan, 21, of Bertrand, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for driving with a revoked operator's license.
* Three subjects were in custody pending formal charges of attempting to manufacture methamphetamine.
* Lost property was reported at 712 Normal Ave.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court as an incorrigible juvenile.
* A 26-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.