- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Chaffee woman injured in Wednesday vehicle accident
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- A Chaffee woman was seriously injured in a Wednesday afternoon automobile accident.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reported Kim I. Spooner, 54, was hurt when her 2010 Honda ran off the road and struck a culvert on County Road 229 at Chaffee.
The accident happened at 4:30 p.m.
Spooner, who was wearing a seat belt, was taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center.