- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Rusty Allen and Janice Michelle Wainscott of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:07 p.m. Monday, March 21, 2011. Name, Brady Allen. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Wainscott is the former Janice Rooney, daughter of Jeanne Rooney of Kirkwood, Mo., and the late Tom Rooney. Wainscott is the son of Nancy Wainscott of McKenzie, Tenn., and the late Larry Wainscott. He is employed at Ward Hyundai.
Son to Jeremy Gene and Jennifer Rae Farnham of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:07 a.m. Thursday, March 24, 2011. Name, Logan Gene. Weight, 9 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Farnham is the former Jennifer Wolf, daughter of Darrell and Mary Wolf of Jackson. She is employed at Saint Francis Cath Lab. Farnham is the son of Bunni Farnham of Niceville, Fla. He is employed by Pullen Automotive and Diesel Repair.
Son to Mark and Beth Marshall of Gordonville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:07 p.m. Thursday, March 24, 2011. Name, Ayden Michael. Weight, 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. Marshall is the former Beth Kenkel. Mr. and Mrs. Marshall are owners of Marshall Portrait Studio.
Daughter to Robert Alan and Kristina Lynn Stell of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:36 p.m. Thursday, March 24, 2011. Name, Karlyle Christian. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Stell is the former Kristina Thole, daughter of Richard and Selma Thole of Perryville. Stell is the son of Robert and Mary Stell of Seward, Neb. He is employed at Buchheit.
Daughter to John Michael and Andrea Dawn Carroll of Boise, Idaho, St. Luke's Hospital in Boise, 11:02 a.m. Friday, March 25, 2011. Name, Julia Ruth. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Carroll is the former Andrea Hansen, daughter of Lori Hansen of Pasco, Wash., and Russel Hansen of Fresno, Calif. She is prosecuting attorney for the city of Boise. Carroll is the son of Bill and Valerie Carroll of Chaffee, Mo. He is a registered nurse at St. Luke's Hospital.
Son to Derek Lee and Stacy Lee Halter of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:30 p.m. Monday, March 28, 2011. Name, Cooper George. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Halter is the former Stacy Banks, daughter of Dixie Banks of Des Moines, Iowa, and the late George Banks. She is a teacher with Cape Girardeau School District. Halter is the son of Gary and Mary Meyer of Leopold, Mo., and Michael Halter of Cape Girardeau. He is a supervisor with the U.S. Postal Service in Cape Girardeau.