- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 3/31/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3:42 a.m., a medical assist on Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 5:22 a.m., a medical assist on North Fountain Street.
* At 12:18 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 2:43 p.m., water rescue on the Mississippi River.
* At 5:15 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 6:35 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 8:23 p.m., a flue fire on West Highland Drive.
* At 8:36 p.m., an illegal burn on Louis Street.