- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
BSA Troop 210 Fundraiser Success!!
Boy Scout Troop 210 of Jackson, MO recently held a fundraiser at The Gordonville Grill in Gordonville, MO. Andy and Amy Hancock, the owners of the Grill, donated 10% of all profits to the troop. The donation will be used to help fund camperships for the boys, as well as adult leader training. The grill offers "Tuesday Night Community Night" to help local charitable organizations raise money for their groups, and Troop 210 was able to raise nearly $300. It was a great event for the boys. Thank you to so many people in the community who came out to support our local boy scouts.