- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)3
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)10
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
BSA Troop 210 Fundraiser Success!!
Boy Scout Troop 210 of Jackson, MO recently held a fundraiser at The Gordonville Grill in Gordonville, MO. Andy and Amy Hancock, the owners of the Grill, donated 10% of all profits to the troop. The donation will be used to help fund camperships for the boys, as well as adult leader training. The grill offers "Tuesday Night Community Night" to help local charitable organizations raise money for their groups, and Troop 210 was able to raise nearly $300. It was a great event for the boys. Thank you to so many people in the community who came out to support our local boy scouts.