- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
BSA Troop 210 Fundraiser Success!!
Boy Scout Troop 210 of Jackson, MO recently held a fundraiser at The Gordonville Grill in Gordonville, MO. Andy and Amy Hancock, the owners of the Grill, donated 10% of all profits to the troop. The donation will be used to help fund camperships for the boys, as well as adult leader training. The grill offers "Tuesday Night Community Night" to help local charitable organizations raise money for their groups, and Troop 210 was able to raise nearly $300. It was a great event for the boys. Thank you to so many people in the community who came out to support our local boy scouts.