- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
BSA Troop 210 Fundraiser Success!!
Boy Scout Troop 210 of Jackson, MO recently held a fundraiser at The Gordonville Grill in Gordonville, MO. Andy and Amy Hancock, the owners of the Grill, donated 10% of all profits to the troop. The donation will be used to help fund camperships for the boys, as well as adult leader training. The grill offers "Tuesday Night Community Night" to help local charitable organizations raise money for their groups, and Troop 210 was able to raise nearly $300. It was a great event for the boys. Thank you to so many people in the community who came out to support our local boy scouts.