- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BSA Troop 210 Fundraiser Success!!
Boy Scout Troop 210 of Jackson, MO recently held a fundraiser at The Gordonville Grill in Gordonville, MO. Andy and Amy Hancock, the owners of the Grill, donated 10% of all profits to the troop. The donation will be used to help fund camperships for the boys, as well as adult leader training. The grill offers "Tuesday Night Community Night" to help local charitable organizations raise money for their groups, and Troop 210 was able to raise nearly $300. It was a great event for the boys. Thank you to so many people in the community who came out to support our local boy scouts.