- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Candidate questionnaire: Mark Gremaud
NAME: Mark Gremaud
PLACE OF BIRTH: Perryville, Mo.
SPOUSE, CHILDREN'S NAMES:
Patti -- spouse
Children -- Kelsea, Courtney, and Trenton
EMPLOYER: Gremaud Farms
BUSINESSES OWNED, ALL OR PART: Part owner with brothers
PREVIOUS OFFICES HELD OR SOUGHT:
Currently on the Bois Brule Levee District
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE FACING PERRYVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOLS?:
I believe that financial issues are one of the most important issues facing public schools including Perryville. Every dollar spent must be stretched to its maximum potential to help students. I also believe that communication between school board members, staff, and the community is imperative for making the best decisions.
WHAT IN YOUR BACKGROUND OR EDUCATION MAKES YOU QUALIFIED FOR THIS OFFICE?:
As one of five commissioners for the Bois Brule Levee District we have a limited budget to work with annually and priorities must be made. We have had to make many difficult decisions to benefit the majority of landowners. As a school board member I would try to make well thought out decisions to benefit the students, staff, and taxpayers of Perry County. I am someone who is not afraid to speak my opinion and present any issues of concern that I am made aware of.