- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape School Board to consider using Schultz School funds for library annex
The Cape Girardeau School Board at its meeting tonight is expected to vote on a resolution to use $1.37 million in public trust funds from the sale of the Schultz School property to help pay for a library annex at Cape Girardeau Central Junior High School. The board also will take up a number of curriculum changes.
The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the district administration building at 301 N. Clark Ave.