- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Hope for a Cure-Ladies Morning Out
Relax, visit, and shop with your friends, sisters,and moms at the first annual "Hope for a Cure" Ladies Morning Out held Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the St Vincent's school cafeteria, 1919 Ritter Dr., Cape Girardeau.
Enjoy the morning of fun, food, fashion, and a little YOU time! The Gold Gal will be there so bring your gold jewelry, old coins, or sterling silver and she will pay you cash with a donation to the American Cancer Society. Over 25 vendors will be there: Homemade Gourmet, Miche Bags, Premier Jewelry, 5 min. massages, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Scentsy candles, Pampered Chef, Watkins Products, Blessings, Beauticontrol, Southern Home Living, Heart for Africa Jewelry, Mamma Mia Chic, 31, Little Letter Girl, Rock Paper Scissors, Celebrating Home, Mozaic Art, Quilting Art, Stampin Up,Discovery Toys, Crafts, and a Country Store with baked goods will also be available! Babysitting available while you shop with a donation. Sponsored by the Kluesner Krusaders Relay for Life Team with proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Free admission and free coffee!