- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Hope for a Cure-Ladies Morning Out
Relax, visit, and shop with your friends, sisters,and moms at the first annual "Hope for a Cure" Ladies Morning Out held Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the St Vincent's school cafeteria, 1919 Ritter Dr., Cape Girardeau.
Enjoy the morning of fun, food, fashion, and a little YOU time! The Gold Gal will be there so bring your gold jewelry, old coins, or sterling silver and she will pay you cash with a donation to the American Cancer Society. Over 25 vendors will be there: Homemade Gourmet, Miche Bags, Premier Jewelry, 5 min. massages, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Scentsy candles, Pampered Chef, Watkins Products, Blessings, Beauticontrol, Southern Home Living, Heart for Africa Jewelry, Mamma Mia Chic, 31, Little Letter Girl, Rock Paper Scissors, Celebrating Home, Mozaic Art, Quilting Art, Stampin Up,Discovery Toys, Crafts, and a Country Store with baked goods will also be available! Babysitting available while you shop with a donation. Sponsored by the Kluesner Krusaders Relay for Life Team with proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Free admission and free coffee!