- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Hope for a Cure-Ladies Morning Out
Relax, visit, and shop with your friends, sisters,and moms at the first annual "Hope for a Cure" Ladies Morning Out held Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the St Vincent's school cafeteria, 1919 Ritter Dr., Cape Girardeau.
Enjoy the morning of fun, food, fashion, and a little YOU time! The Gold Gal will be there so bring your gold jewelry, old coins, or sterling silver and she will pay you cash with a donation to the American Cancer Society. Over 25 vendors will be there: Homemade Gourmet, Miche Bags, Premier Jewelry, 5 min. massages, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Scentsy candles, Pampered Chef, Watkins Products, Blessings, Beauticontrol, Southern Home Living, Heart for Africa Jewelry, Mamma Mia Chic, 31, Little Letter Girl, Rock Paper Scissors, Celebrating Home, Mozaic Art, Quilting Art, Stampin Up,Discovery Toys, Crafts, and a Country Store with baked goods will also be available! Babysitting available while you shop with a donation. Sponsored by the Kluesner Krusaders Relay for Life Team with proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Free admission and free coffee!