- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- 'All Nite Skate' filming in Jackson this weekend (6/8/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Hope for a Cure-Ladies Morning Out
Relax, visit, and shop with your friends, sisters,and moms at the first annual "Hope for a Cure" Ladies Morning Out held Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the St Vincent's school cafeteria, 1919 Ritter Dr., Cape Girardeau.
Enjoy the morning of fun, food, fashion, and a little YOU time! The Gold Gal will be there so bring your gold jewelry, old coins, or sterling silver and she will pay you cash with a donation to the American Cancer Society. Over 25 vendors will be there: Homemade Gourmet, Miche Bags, Premier Jewelry, 5 min. massages, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Scentsy candles, Pampered Chef, Watkins Products, Blessings, Beauticontrol, Southern Home Living, Heart for Africa Jewelry, Mamma Mia Chic, 31, Little Letter Girl, Rock Paper Scissors, Celebrating Home, Mozaic Art, Quilting Art, Stampin Up,Discovery Toys, Crafts, and a Country Store with baked goods will also be available! Babysitting available while you shop with a donation. Sponsored by the Kluesner Krusaders Relay for Life Team with proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Free admission and free coffee!