- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)6
Hope for a Cure-Ladies Morning Out
Relax, visit, and shop with your friends, sisters,and moms at the first annual "Hope for a Cure" Ladies Morning Out held Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the St Vincent's school cafeteria, 1919 Ritter Dr., Cape Girardeau.
Enjoy the morning of fun, food, fashion, and a little YOU time! The Gold Gal will be there so bring your gold jewelry, old coins, or sterling silver and she will pay you cash with a donation to the American Cancer Society. Over 25 vendors will be there: Homemade Gourmet, Miche Bags, Premier Jewelry, 5 min. massages, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Scentsy candles, Pampered Chef, Watkins Products, Blessings, Beauticontrol, Southern Home Living, Heart for Africa Jewelry, Mamma Mia Chic, 31, Little Letter Girl, Rock Paper Scissors, Celebrating Home, Mozaic Art, Quilting Art, Stampin Up,Discovery Toys, Crafts, and a Country Store with baked goods will also be available! Babysitting available while you shop with a donation. Sponsored by the Kluesner Krusaders Relay for Life Team with proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Free admission and free coffee!