- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Boswell - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Eldon Boswell of Scott City celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception and dinner Saturday at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Hosts were children and grandchildren.
Boswell and Suzanne Rendleman were married March 4, 1961, at the Methodist Church in Shawneetown, Ill., by the Rev. John Hunt. Their attendants were Sharon Grimes and Bob Perry.
The couple has four children, Thomas (Karen) Boswell of Liberty, Mo., Rosa (Roger) Cundiff of Kelso, Mo., Cynthia (Greg) Lathum and John (Carie) Boswell of Scott City. They have 11 grandchildren, Zach and Blake Boswell; Matthew and Emma Cundiff; Aimee, Bailee and Trenton Lathum; and Jessica, Dylan, Brett and Evan Boswell.