- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)11
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
Josh Wortham in Concert at First Baptist Cape
Joshua Wortham in Concert Wednesday, April 6 ~ 6:15 pm
First Baptist Church 1289 Lexington Ave. Cape Girardeau, MO
Joshua Nash Wortham is a native of Kentucky where he received a Bachelor of Music in Church Music from Campbellsville University. In May 2004 Joshua co-directed a performance tour with the Chamber Project throughout Brazil. This group gave the international premier of his choral suite, "Generations Sing Praise."
Joshua has served churches in Kentucky and Virginia and is currently the Music Director at Chester United Methodist Church, just south of Richmond, VA.
Mr. Wortham has performed concerts throughout the Southeastern United States as well as Italy and Brazil. He is popular as a choral clinician, solo artist on piano and voice, guest conductor, accompanist, composer and an adjudicator for music events.
Mr. Wortham formed the Chester Community Chorus in June 2007 in an effort to enrich cultural life in Chesterfield County.
This is a free community event.
For more information contact the church office at 573-335-6006