- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Attorney Aaron Sachs Partners with Jackson, Mo Boy Scout Troop
Cape Girardeau, MO: Attorney Aaron Sachs has partnered with Jackson, MO Boy Scout Troop 210 for their upcoming bike ride and camp out at Tunnel Hill -- Ferne Cliff, Ill on March 18-20. To promote safety, each rider was required to have a fitted helmet. On March 16, at the Cape Girardeau law office of Aaron Sachs and Associates, the entire Troop was fitted with helmets as part of Sachs' ongoing bicycle helmet campaign.
According to Sachs, "85 percent of all head injuries can be prevented by wearing a helmet. Helmets do save lives." Many people are already aware that bicycle helmets keep their children safer, but what they might not know is that in order for a helmet to be effective, it must be sized and adjusted for a correct fit.
As part of Aaron Sachs & Associates' commitment to community service and child safety, the firm participates in a program that provides low-cost bike safety helmets to Missouri children. Now in its 11th year, their safety helmet campaign has distributed over 20,000 bicycle and safety helmets. Aaron Sachs & Associates is so committed to helmet safety that through the Missouri Child Safety Helmet Program, the firm sells child safety helmets at below cost -- for only $5.00 each. Helmets are currently available at their Cape Girardeau office located at 3019 William Street, Suite 103. For more information on how to have your child or children fitted for a bicycle safety helmet, please contact their office today at 334-0971 or visit the community service page of website at www.autoinjury.com.
Children's bicycle safety helmets are one of the easiest ways to protect children from brain injury and death. At only $5.00 per helmet and with free customized fittings, every Missouri parent should insist that the children of our state wear helmets when out bike riding!
Aaron Sachs and Associates, P.C. is a Missouri personal injury law firm who are as well known for their community service work as for their excellent legal work. Attorney meetings are by appointment only. Helmet fittings in Cape office are by appointment or walk in. Remember, "Helmets Save Lives".