- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cheryl Lee Talley, 53, of Scott City died Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011, at her home.
She was born Nov. 23, 1957, in Cape Girardeau, to Pete and Norma Louise Brant Kelly.
Talley is survived by her mother, Norma Estes of Scott City; three sons, Steven Turner Jr. of Rockview, Mo., Corey Dohogne of Scott City, John Talley of Jackson; a sister, Jo Ellen Calhoun of Scott City; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from noon to service time March 26 at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. March 26 at the chapel, with the Rev. Mark Carbaugh officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.