Cape Girardeau police report 3/16/11
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Abdullah O. Alrwais, 25, 412 Normal Ave., received a summons for driving while intoxicated, exhibition driving and no insurance.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of suspicion of receiving stolen property and driving with a suspended license.
* JC L. Brown, 30, 415 Bellevue St., Apt. 206, was arrested on a warrant for a parole violation.
* Jesse J. Boyer, 30, 1321 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for burglary, stealing and property damage.
* Christopher L. Brown, 34, of Jackson was arrested on a probation and parole warrant.
* Adam B. Moore, 25, 3825 Eagle Ridge, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for conspiracy to distribute marijuana.
* Jessie N. Wilson, 26, 1600 New Madrid St., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Winnelson Co., Walnut and Commercial streets, reported forgery.