- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 3/16/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 1:12 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 4:11 a.m., a medical assist on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 4:12 p.m., a medical assist on North Fountain Street.
* At 4:37 p.m., smoke detector activation on Franks Lane.
* At 5:18 p.m., a medical assist on Ashland Hills Drive.
* At 5:20 p.m., a medical assist on Napa Circle.
* At 5:22 p.m., a medical assist on Big Bend Road.
* At 6:09 p.m., a medical assist on South Benton Street.
* At 7:16 p.m., emergency medical service on Cape La-Croix Road.
* At 8:03 p.m., a citizen assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 8:49 p.m., a citizen assist on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 11:37 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 11:41 p.m., extrication on Highway 74.