- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)81
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Map on Prop B vote
I've listened to both sides of the debate regarding the repeal or reform of Prop B. I never made any secret of my feelings regarding the damaging nature of a law born and promoted out of emotion. That's why I wish to share this link to how the state of Missouri voted on Prop B: http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrmaps/20101102/b....
This is an interactive map showing just who voted to enact Prop B. It may be more telling than all the rhetoric being tossed around by the different sides.
MELANIE COY, Jackson