- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Map on Prop B vote
I've listened to both sides of the debate regarding the repeal or reform of Prop B. I never made any secret of my feelings regarding the damaging nature of a law born and promoted out of emotion. That's why I wish to share this link to how the state of Missouri voted on Prop B: http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrmaps/20101102/ballot_Issue_map.asp?eid=300&oTypeID=25.
This is an interactive map showing just who voted to enact Prop B. It may be more telling than all the rhetoric being tossed around by the different sides.
MELANIE COY, Jackson