- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Map on Prop B vote
I've listened to both sides of the debate regarding the repeal or reform of Prop B. I never made any secret of my feelings regarding the damaging nature of a law born and promoted out of emotion. That's why I wish to share this link to how the state of Missouri voted on Prop B: http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrmaps/20101102/b....
This is an interactive map showing just who voted to enact Prop B. It may be more telling than all the rhetoric being tossed around by the different sides.
MELANIE COY, Jackson