- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)1
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
Map on Prop B vote
I've listened to both sides of the debate regarding the repeal or reform of Prop B. I never made any secret of my feelings regarding the damaging nature of a law born and promoted out of emotion. That's why I wish to share this link to how the state of Missouri voted on Prop B: http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrmaps/20101102/ballot_Issue_map.asp?eid=300&oTypeID=25.
This is an interactive map showing just who voted to enact Prop B. It may be more telling than all the rhetoric being tossed around by the different sides.
MELANIE COY, Jackson