- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Map on Prop B vote
I've listened to both sides of the debate regarding the repeal or reform of Prop B. I never made any secret of my feelings regarding the damaging nature of a law born and promoted out of emotion. That's why I wish to share this link to how the state of Missouri voted on Prop B: http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrmaps/20101102/b....
This is an interactive map showing just who voted to enact Prop B. It may be more telling than all the rhetoric being tossed around by the different sides.
MELANIE COY, Jackson