- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 3/15/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Toni R. Sandlin, 33, 920 Kent St., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for a probation violation.
* Jason J. Holweg, 35, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Leevi D. Grammer, 19, 914 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of theft and intentionally inhaling solvents.
* Trent E. Tollison, 26, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to display license plates and for a blacked-out plate cover.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of South Union Avenue.
* A theft was reported in the 400 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Berchman Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.