- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mildred Lavern Bartolo, 66, of Scott City passed away Sunday, March 13, 2011, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 20, 1945, in Stoddard County, Mo., daughter of Frank and Idalee Walker Rampley. She and Roger Bortolo Sr. were married July 1, 1963, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Mildred was a very special and beloved wife and mother.
Survivors include her husband; three sons; Roger Bortolo Jr. of Duluth, Minn., Chad Allen Bartolo and Cori Allen Bartolo, both of Clermont, Fla.; a brother, Larry Rampley of Bloomfield; three sisters, Evelyn Hardin of Bloomfield, Norma Deal of Scott City and Linda Kay Jennings of Bernie, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be 10 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Gary Cooper officiating.
Burial will be in George Cemetery near Swinton, Mo.