- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Cape Girardeau police report 3/15/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica T. Huff, 27, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, striking a building, leaving the scene of an accident and having no insurance.
* Sharon Elizabeth Smith, 25, 838 Ellis St., was arrested on a Paducah, Ky., warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of assault.
* Kimberly Anne Shulz, 27, 909 Hackberry St., received a summons for stealing.
* Erica Ashley Clark, 17, of Anna, Ill., received a summons for stealing.
* Justin Aubrey Simmons, 23, 775 West Rodney Drive, received a summons for a barking dog.
* Tina M. Marlow, age not given, 1927 N. Kingshighway, received a summons for leash law violation.
* Robert D.L. Maglone, age not given, 620 S. Henderson Ave., received a summons for failing to keep yard free of trash and litter.
* Billy L. Riley, age not given, of Jackson received a summons for failure to secure trash in a receptacle.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Tools were reported stolen at 110 N. Silver Springs Road.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3069 William St.
* Nip Kelley Equipment reported a theft on Big Bend Road.
* A vehicle was reported scratched at 1224 William St.
* A glass door was reported broken at 407 Morgan Oak Street.
* Bank of Missouri, 3427 William St., reported a counterfeit $10 bill.
* Child endangerment was reported.